Spring arrives with six new nail colours from the Charming Zoya Collection including three fresh creams and three dewy micro-sparkles. All in the long-wearing two-coat, full-coverage, 10FREE formula nail polish lovers love.
The colours of the nail polish are:
- Jordan: a soft blossom pink cream.
- Abby: a light lavender cream.
- Tina: a medium amethyst cream.
- Millie: a dewy violet micro-sparkle.
- Lacey: a light dewy green micro-sparkle.
- Amira: a soft dewy blue micro-sparkle.
The video below gives you an impression of the different colours.
Zoya 10 Free Formula
When you think of health and detoxing, have you ever thought of your nail polish? I think just a few people do. A recommended brand to try to avoid toxins is Zoya – a 10 Free Formula that doesn’t have the following chemicals in the formula:
Formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate , toluene, camphor, TPHP, Parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and lead.
Get the Charming Zoya Collection
The Charming Zoya Collection is available in the Zoya for Beyuna online shop. It comes as a sixpack including all colours.