Anti-inflammatories are in three groups if you are looking at nutrient depletion. Their effect may surprise quite some of you.
- Suppletion of Vitamin C, D, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Selenium, Zinc can be achieved using PhytoVite.
- Suppletion of Vitamin D is done by using D3 Elite.
Did you know that Omega 3 fish oil is a natural inflammatory and pain killer product, therefore not having the side effects chemical products may have? WinOmeg3 is a purified product containing up to 88% EPA/DHA.
- Fibre Fest Juice (healingfoodshealthyfoods.wordpress.com)
- It’s Spring! Asparagus is Here! (goodnutritioninanutshell.wordpress.com)
- Aspirin vs. Ibuprofen: 6 Pain Killers and Their Benefits (savings.com)
- Curcumin Turmeric for Crohn’s Disease? (wisdomandhealthblog.wordpress.com)