Cholestorol lowering agents (statins) are more and more often prescribed and many people complain of fatigue, being tired, aching joints or even skin problems. Many doctors don’t make patients aware of them when prescribing, or how to prevent these complications by supplementing nutrients.
Lescol, Lipitor, Mevacor, Zocor, Pravachol, Crestor are known to deplete Coenzyme Q10. This can be solved by supplementing using WIN CoQ10. In the US, Pfizer has to recommend supplementing Coenzyme Q10 when using statin products.
- Another Side to Statins (sciencenews.org)
- Warning on statins: FDA more open about risks (darkerme.com)
- The Diabetes Dilemma for Statin Users (nytimes.com)
- FDA adds diabetes, memory loss warnings to statins – Zee News (zeenews.india.com)
- A NEW WARNING ON STATINS: “It is the first time that the Food and Drug Administration has officiall… (pjmedia.com)
- New Safety Alerts for Cholesterol Drugs (well.blogs.nytimes.com)