A golden rule for a speech is a good preparation. Creating an outline, ‘chapters’, looking at the subject from various angles and of course, the visuals. Interesting enough, the magazine Management Team in The Netherlands as stated that a New Year speech, but also other speeches, may go better if …
We are expanding!We are looking for driven profesionals who want to assist us with the expansion of the business. Have you thought of running your own global business, fulltime or parttime, to achieve your goals? Then we want to meet you! Contact us for information.
Receive news in your mailbox
Top Posts & Pages
- Beyuna Energy
- De 9, nee, 10 manieren om verkeerd af te vallen
- How Great Entrepreneurs Think
- Did you know 5.0 - trend of the future
- Marketing tip: Use the products you promote
- Marketing tip: are you getting paid on your recommendations?
- You're employed. But do you have the job?
- Leer het nieuwe denken in nieuwe economie
- Test: Will you outperform the economy?
- Decide in business. You always can do it differently